Thursday, March 19, 2015

Act 2

Hi dimmed the lights and pushed the chair away from the mirror. He wanted to stand there. 
"But why ?"
I think its time. The demons are getting better of me. I m not the same. I sense defiance inside. I feel a rebel breaking my spirit. Its the monster coming out I think. 
"What went wrong"
Smirk said the script 
Everything. 
That's y may be angels are worshiped. You can let them out. Let them possess you. Try that with demons once. 
You are not the same person anymore.
"You still haven't answered me"
You see Love is an equation of angel and demons. And true love is equilibrium. I am a person who believes in equilibrium but there is too much of devil in me. Once unleashed it'll destroy the good in me. 
There won't be any angels, just monsters. 
That's why I want to leave. The good in me is already consumed,  what's left is pure evil. I don't want to them to question their choice.
"They'll understand"
He switched the lights off, and then there were monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment